- Joint petrophysical interpretation of multi-detector nuclear measurements in the presence of invasion, shoulder-bed, and well-deviation effects.
- Gadolinium tracers for enhancement of Sigma-log contrast measurements.
- A goal oriented framework for rapid integral-equation-based simulation of borehole resistivity measurements of 3D hydraulic fractures.
- Complex electrical conductivity changes associated with hydrous pyrolysis maturation of the Woodford Shale.
- Effective-medium modeling of velocity dispersion and attenuation in isotropic rocks.
- Fast-forward modeling of compressional arrival slowness logs in high-angle and horizontal wells.
- Improved in-situ mineral and petrophysical interpretation with neutron-induced gamma-ray spectroscopy elemental logs
- Using anisotropic effective medium theories to quantify elastic properties of sandstone-shale laminated rocks
- Formation Evaluation
- Borehole Geophysics
- Well Logging
- Electromagnetic Geophysics
- Numerical Simulation
- Inverse Theory
- Integrated Reservoir Characterization
- 3-D Reflection Seismology
- Permanent Sensors
Video of a Formation Evaluation Course given at the Universidad Nacional, Buenos Aires Argentina.