- Joint petrophysical interpretation of multi-detector nuclear measurements in the presence of invasion, shoulder-bed, and well-deviation effects.
- Gadolinium tracers for enhancement of Sigma-log contrast measurements.
- A goal oriented framework for rapid integral-equation-based simulation of borehole resistivity measurements of 3D hydraulic fractures.
- Complex electrical conductivity changes associated with hydrous pyrolysis maturation of the Woodford Shale.
- Effective-medium modeling of velocity dispersion and attenuation in isotropic rocks.